Sunday, March 2, 2008

toilet issues and fish

Hmm, doesn't that sound like fun..

well, it isn't as bad as it sounds..

Emma has become familiar with the toilet, she really likes to haul into the bathroom and stick things in the toilet or try to lift the lid.. it is so gross... and she loves to play with her diapers and in her diaper pail and the trashcan.. dirty girl..

We were in the backyard.. I was sitting on the grass watching her walk around and then I spotted a big pile of dog poo.. ewww..
so I thought I might want to watch her a little more closely.. since she seems to have this fascination with gross things..
just as I decide to get up I see her plop down on the grass and there it was..
a big, huge, black pile of poo...
I scream "Emma.." and run...
too late
she is now holding a big chunk of it and waving it around happily!!
She loves when I say her name in that distressed tone.. she just smiles and knows she is doing something that I don't approve of..
that doesn't really bode well for me in the future, does it?!!

anyways, so luckily I get to her before anything disturbingly gross happens.. no poo in the mouth, but nonetheless, it was really gross..

in other news, Daniel and Chad went fishing on our lake and caught some bass, so we were able to fry those up for a pre-dinner snack.. really good, I was surprised!!


I am sooooooooooooooooo ready to get back to CS or Texas, or really to just get out of here for a break.. I need a break.. I need a Target, I need a real grocery store, I need my cell phone to work, I need a nap, I need some friends that I can drive over and bother for the afternoon.. pitiful, I know.. but the good news is that I am going to get just that, a break!!
Be there on Thursday!! YEAH!! So if you want to bother me, go right ahead, and you can call my cell phone and I will answer!!

This is my 1st Easter dress 26 years ago.. old fashioned, but sweet..



Grandma LaVerne's b-day party we celebrated last week..

3 comments:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Eww gross ;-), don't you love kids!

What great pictures! I especially like the one of her in the field with the wild flowers, it looks like a painting!

Rebecca & Nathaniel said...

Wow, is that what I have to look forward to?? JK. Can't wait for you to come in town!

Anonymous said...

Well, Little Miss Emmaline I am totally in love with you and thank God everyday for you and your Mommy and Daddy! Your PaPa and I and Uncles Jeffrey and Michael and cousin Brett Tyler had the best time at your birthday party. I love the way you walk around carrying books. I have the feeling that you will be quite the scholar-(just like your Mommy and Daddy). :) I love that whenever music is playing whether you are sitting or standing you "dance". You have the sweetest smiles and give them readily to everyone you see. I am so happy we could spend these special days with you. After all, I was there when you were born! Kisses and Hugs and love forever and ever. God Bless you, Maw Maw.