Monday, April 22, 2013

Sidney's 1st beach trip!

While we had company, we decided to take a day trip to South Padre Island. This would be Sidney's first time to the beach to see the ocean, feel the salty breeze in her hair and listen to the waves crash. I did not get her toes in the sand just yet. It was still a bit cool and I didn't see the point in getting her more sandy than she already would be just from being out there. It was a perfect day and so fun to bring her to our beach. We love spending time on the beach playing for hours in the sand, making castles, messing them up, chasing seagulls, squealing as we dip our toes in the surf. I can't wait to see her do the same..actually I can wait for that..but I you know what I mean..
Just like the rest of my babies, probably I noticed it in Emmaline the most, Sidney loves to be outside and seems to thrive with the sunlight and wind on her. We are still so happy to be close to an ocean and get to drive down at a moment's notice for a day at the beach! Now we get to share that with Sidney! I think it's pretty magical and instantly reminds me I'm seeing a miracle from God everytime I see the ocean. There is nothing sweeter than watching my babies run around with joy and the ocean behind them! She is my angel baby!

No comments: