Thursday, December 18, 2014

Disney World

When we decided to go on a Disney cruise for Christmas this year and we had to travel all the way to Port Canaveral versus Galveston I knew we would make a pit stop at Disney World first! Mainly the reason we HAD to go to the Magic Kingdom was because I wanted all 4 children to be able to see the castle and to experience the rides and magic. Since the older girls had been
It was indeed Magical!!! And I was so happily surprised with the amount of rides the kids could do. I was able to ride this time so that was a lot more fun!! Can't wait to go back! I really loved watching each of the kids enjoy it and get excited about different rides & characters we saw! It was the beginning of a great vacation..did I mention how perfect the weather was!!

No comments: