Sunday, November 25, 2007

F is for Thanksgiving!!

of course there will be pictures posted on my Snapfish link to the top right sidebar...soon!

I love this leather skirt... so sassy!! It was Reese Vivaldis!!

I love Thanksgiving for so many reasons:
the food



the family


the friends
Carrie, Rachel, Gene & Erica



the football


We have been in CS for a while now and having fun being extremely busy... the weather has been yucky for days now, but at least it feels like fall (or winter, really). Emma and I went to stay with Daniel's parents for a few days and I got a pedi/mani and a babysitter... so nice!! We cooked and baked and shopped!

Emma got early Christmas presents!!




We have been going out a lot here so that has been fun..tiring but it is great to have adult conversations in an adult atmosphere! Marigene came for Thanksgiving and the weekend and then drove Daniel back today! He will be in Florida for a work conference all week (poor guy) so Emma and I are sticking around here until Friday, then meeting him home for a restful weekend!!



Allison & Harms


Ry & Autumn

Those happy couples aren't really couples, just friends... it is funny that in all the pics I took, there are none of the actually married couples.. just random friends! Why is that??! And knowing how much of a picture craze I am, the entire week, I never got a picture of Daniel, Emma and I! Sorry Daniel.. you know this means we will be taking post-Thanksgiving family pics when we get home!! :)

We all 3 went to the Reed Pig Roast and saw a lot of friends and parents.. Emma showed off being sweet and it was nice to be able to take her with us!!

Brad, Josh & Brent


All or most of the guys at the Pig Roast!! It was tough getting them to agree to take this picture! If you want a copy just email me or send me a comment!!

We always say that Thanksgiving in CS is like our highschool reunion..so true.. we don't really need to have our 10 year reunion... it happens every year during the holidays!!!



Daniel, Jimmy & Michael



Lance, Sara, Daniel, Cullen & Chelsea
(The Menns and Daniel)


Kylee and Kayden Harms, Emma
Kylee stood up for the 1st time here!!


GIG 'EM AGGIES!!! BTHO tu! Whoop!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Hey girl-- will you send me the pic of the boys??? THanks! See you later...

The Garrett's said...

Hey Erica, Hope you are doing great. Emma is so cute and growing up so fast! It looks like everyone had a fun get together at Thanksgiving. I wish Bryan and I would have been in town long enough to come along. Maybe if you guys are in at Christmas we can all get together. Bryan and I recently set up our own blog too if you want to take a look.
www.bryanandlauragarrett.blogspot.com