Monday, December 3, 2007

Back in God's country...

aka Mississippi! as my dad likes to call it...

playing at the park today!

We had a great time in Texas and I already miss it!


I had been home no more than an hour and go in to the kitchen to find a dead mouse... I was not happy - to say the very least!!!!

Daniel is making dinner and I was so excited to see him and for Emma to see him... then I find out that he is making tuna... like the big slab of it.. not my favorite... and I look over and see the little dead mouse on the sticky pad.. he obviously tried to get away.. Daniel was so excited to see it worked! Happy homecoming to me! :(

Emma & Reese!! - their baby pictures look so much alike!!

Well, we got our Christmas things out and will get a tree this week and try and take some Christmas pics to send out soon!

our new fireplace heater!! It works REALLY good!


Dancin' Emma & dancin' Santa

Emma & Tai in the leaves

Pauline, Emma & Tai

Emma's new camo pajamas

No comments: