Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sisters!!

Emma is going to have a little SISTER!! We are so excited to be blessed with another sweet angel. Emma is so sweet, loving, daring and adventurous! She is getting sassy and loves other people and animals.. I love that she is outgoing and her own little person already! I can't wait to see what is in store for #2. She has big shoes to fill!! Everything looks good so far in development and is on track for Sept. 21st delivery! We got a great video of the ultrasound and will try and post soon! Baby girl is moving lots and I can't wait to really be able to feel her and to be able to see her move! I am also so ready to look more pregnant.. I know people are just staring at me thinking I need to hit the gym or cut back on dessert! Bring on the baby belly :)

We are already having so much fun in CS and have spent most of our time outside enjoying the cooler air! We have a lot going on in the next couple of weeks and expect to stay busy but excited with it all! First up, March of Babys Walk this Saturday and cousin Tim's wedding shower, then Carrie's wedding shower, then Autumn's baby shower!! Whew.. busy! I hope we get to see everyone while we are here!!

Now we just need some girl names.. anyone have any suggestions that you just love AND are willing to share?!?

2 comments:

The Harms said...

I am SOOO incredibly excited for you guys! Obviously, I have a soft spot in my heart for little girls. They really are little angels. The only thing I will say, is that this one will probably be the polar opposite of Emma in every way. They really do make the cutest "Big Sister/Little Sister" outfits, too. YAY! Those boys are outnumbered for sure now, even if we had ONE boy haha.. serves them right!

BO FO MO and Baby OO said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you. I am glad you and your new baby girl are doing well. One day we will have to get our girls together so they can play school. Too bad they won't have a Jeffery to be their student like we had :)