Friday, May 23, 2008

San Antonio with the Listis!

Daniel, Emma and I went to SA this past week. We got to stay on the Riverwalk because Daniel had a conference to attend there! It was a lot of fun. While Daniel was at the conference Emma and I went to the zoo, shopped around and played in the pool!!
It was hot..summer is definitely here! When Daniel was done we went to the Botanical Gardens and the Alamo and to eat with Carrie and Craig! We ate great food each night together and enjoyed the city! The zoo was definitely our favorite.. Emma loved to see the monkeys, the lions and the petting zoo!


The Gardens were awful.. I guess I am not an artsy person.. I didn't enjoy it, but got some good pictures with Emma so that made me happy..



it was soooo hot, I thought Emma's cheeks couldn't get any more red! We are so lucky to be able to have a family vacation while Daniel still gets to work some!



No comments: