Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Weekend


We had a wonderfully relaxing Memorial weekend!! I got to take a nap everyday!! We hung out, just our little family, at our house, and out on the lake.. it was great! Because I had been in Texas so often, me and Emma had really been missing out on family time with Daddy! Finally there is nothing to hunt, so we are trying to take advantage of it. We went to Lake Marathon and had a picnic and watched all the other families play. It was a nice day to be outside, not too hot in the shade!







The next day we went to our own Lake Jennie and rode on our little boat with the dogs faithfully following us! Emma got such a kick out of it and didn't even try to get into the water!


I think we are going to get a lifejacket for her, though and soon!! We watched movies and made homemade chocolate cupcakes and icing!!
YUMMY.. a pregnant woman's dream!!

We only have 2 weeks and then on the 6th we are off to Texas again for a wedding, bachelorette party and dr. appt!! Ugh, all that driving makes me sleepy!!
I had my first dream about the baby since I have been pregnant this time.. I dreamed I had her and that same day they let me go home.. I was off to go eat with my brother and left her at a day care! Not such a good mom.. but the funny part was that her hair was really long and blonde, in pigtails, down to her waist! Too random!!

1 comment:

Rebecca & Nathaniel said...

She is just way too cute. Looks like yall had a great weekend! So when is your appt with Gayle. Mine is the 11th. Maybe we will run into each other again!