Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Kamrowski


I got to attend my good friend Carrie's wedding in SA this past weekend. Daniel couldn't make it at the last minute because of a work error and then money issues, so it turned out to be a girls' weekend! Autumn, Hayley and I went shopping and got some really cute baby things. I finally found Emma a big sister shirt and another matching outfit for her and the new baby! So excited to have a few of those!! I definitely don't want to dress them the same all the time, but I think it is cute some of the time and for pictures too!! Thanks to my parents for watching Emma!!!
The wedding was in San Antonio in July, outside!!!! So you could say HOT! It was late in the afternoon and shaded and then the buffet and dancing were inside so not too bad.. It was beautiful though and Carrie & Craig seemed so happy!! They are now in Costa Rica for their honeymoon... jealous, yes! It brings me back to our honeymoon in Italy only a little over 2 years ago!! I would love to go, well, anywhere... But I think it will be a while before Daniel and I get to do something like a honeymoon again!! IT is amazing to think of how much has changed in our lives from when we got married only 2 years ago!

The girls- Pauline, Erica, Carrie, Christian & Autumn


The Tices- Pauline & Daniel


Ry, Jimmy & Brad


Gene, Carrie & Erica


Jimmy braving the pregnant bellies.. Autumn is due in a month!!



We have been in CS now for about a week and are on our way home soon.. Here are a few pics from our time at the splash pad with friends!!
Emma and Kelsey (Christian's niece)


Emma chilling out in her pool!

No comments: