Sunday, August 24, 2008

Surprise!!! 9 months down...

9 months pregnant and counting down the days!! I just don't know how many days I have left?! With Emma it was so easy because my water broke, but this time I may not be as lucky and may have to time my contractions and make a decision about when to go to the hospital. If you know me at all, you know I am very indecisive.. my husband's pet peeve for sure. So I am a little anxious about the next few weeks! Still I am more prepared than ever.. I feel great, but am finally feeling like I have run out of room. This week I feel like I have gained 5 pounds; I guess we will see on Wednesday. Enjoy the pics from today.


I have the best friends ever!!! The girls here in town threw me a surprise baby shower at Carinos on Friday night! I showed up with Emma and there they were with balloons, presents and sweet smiles on their faces! It really meant a lot that they came and spent time with us right before school starts. We got diapers and wipes galore and even some adorable outfits and other goodies, like a boo-boo bunny!! After we ate, some of us headed to Sweet Eugene's to hang out and talk and eat dessert, of course! It was so much fun and much needed adult time! I really do cherish those hours when we can hang out and talk, eventhough it is usually about the babies, kids, husbands, etc! It was also my first time to meet Mr. Hoyt! He is too cute and really looks like Autumn, such a great baby, and so tiny!! He hung out with us until 10 p.m. What a party animal!
Erica, Autumn and her son, Hoyt
Autumn, Pauline, Allison & Erica - @ Sweet Eugenes after the surprise baby shower!
meeting Hoyt Weston, born 8-6-08

Just a few random but recent pics..
Emma smiling with Pawpaw
Emma and Ally swimming together! I don't know who loved it more!

No comments: