Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

We visited the Love Creek Orchards Pumpkin Patch with our MOPS friends today. It was a beautiful day and was great despite the fact that I was by myself with all 3 munchkins. They were good and I did have friends there to help but I was tired at the end of the day. The apple icecream made up for it, though!!
Emmaline got her face painted for the 1st time ever and loved it. Thanks goes to her friend, Ainsley, who was getting it done when we showed up.We also, saw a puppet show, played in a "symphony"loved petting goats and pigssaw how fresh apple cider is made. The girls loved riding the barrel rides and going through the maze
They also played with a dog who looked exactly like Gauge, he even had a blue collar..and I think Georgia really thought it was him! We had a fun time and well Hayes, he just look adorable in his pumpkin hat & slept the whole time..except for the hour car ride there and home!! FUN!! What I didn't get a picture of was Emmaline using a porta-potty for the first timeand Georgia knocking all the pumpkins off the pile and kicking them as they rolled around while I was trying to get a cute picture. I told her I was not about to buy all those pumpkins she was kicking! She laughed at me.All in all it was a success as both girls were passed out long before we hit the county line, Georgia with her sucker in her hand and her necklaces stuck to her face!

1 comment:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Hey I need your address! Can you send it to me please? lindsey (at) kmc (dot) net

Love that handsome baby!