Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The 4th!!

I love the 4th. We are super excited to celebrate and here are a few things we have made so far. I have some fun red, white & blue treats I am making for tomorrow too. I think the kids will be excited! We needed bigger paper to really make the 'flags' turn out better but the kids loved it and now I have another art work with their prints! Hayes loved getting messy and smacked him hands down on the paper with glee! He was too funny and then I scooped him up in all this painted glory and sprayed him off in the sink - which he also loved!We used his feet for the 'flag' because he didn't want to cooperate with his hands. Using his feet I could control it so much easier!! Emmaline's fingerprints & handprints! Georgia's work of art!! I think I totally underestimate how much I love this holiday. I love fireworks & parades and watermelon..I can't wait to watch them from the beach with my babies. Georgia still does not love the loud booms but does like the colors, so I know I will get some snuggles from her! Emmaline and Hayes loved them when we saw them a few weeks ago, so I think they will be just as enamored. and of course, I had to have Daniel make me his delicious homemade apple pie! This time he made minis and one was perfect for our family, eventhough I could have eaten the whole thing myself!Happy 4th ya'll & let freedom ring!!

No comments: