Friday, July 27, 2012

Randoms

The dog hair all over my house is driving me insane. It is making me want to get dogs that don't shed next time around. UGGH! Have I mentioned how much I hate cleaning floors.. The girls have broken into their closet (which we lock) and change clothes about 4 times a day. It is so frustrating and then they never pick it up. I can't force myself to go in there and clean it up. I know it will be a war when it goes down. There will probably be tears and lots of things being thrown away. Girls, girls, girls! I am in process of planning a birthday party for Hayes and Georgia. Pirate theme. Excited about making it special for them, nervous about dealing with our swimming pool and lots of little kids around. The kids have been getting along pretty well lately. They have those moments where 3 is a hard number and someone gets picked on or left out. Even at Hayes' young age, they really do play together, sometimes a game or pretending to be Mommy and Daddy. It is fun to sneak and listen to their conversations. Hayes has started this squealing noise when he is annoyed or someone is bothering him. It is sooooooooooooo obnoxious. I really hope he grows out of it soon. On a nicer note he has good manners and says "Thank you Momma" even when he doesn't need to. He also got so sad when we dropped off the girls at VBS. He was sobbing and pointing back at the church saying, "Sistas!" (seestas) Georgia has been funny lately. She is chatting non stop, about anything. She just talks! One of my favorite things she says: I will notice some clothing has gotten too small for her and say, Oh no you are growing up too fast.. And she will always get real serious and tilt her head and say, "but Mommy, that's ok. I can still be your baby even when I'm big!" That's pure sweetness! Emmaline has been a big help as usual and she really is protective over Hayes and Georgia. She is ready for school to start and ready for her Dance Camp she is attending in CS. I have really enjoyed sneaking in VBS this week and watching her sing and dance her heart out for Jesus! She is having a blast and learning so much. She also let me know the other day she is anxious about starting a new school and meeting new friends..ME TOO! We are in the process of closing on a house. Me and Daniel are excited about it's potential and probably a little nervous about all the work to do. We will know more in a week's time. Inspection was today and everything went pretty good. Yesterday was my birthday! Daniel surprised me with a massage and a dinner date out to the country club. We had amazing white chocolate bread pudding for dessert. Me and the kids spent the day biking at the park, swimming & we made my favorite strawberry cake. I also got a new lens for my camera. Thanks to everyone for all the sweet birthday gifts, cards & wishes! It was a fun day! Me and the kids are heading north this weekend for our last roadtrip for a long while! Our first stop in SA and Schlitterbahn, then CS and finally Dallas to meet Mr. Chase Kamrowski!! He looks like a Streetman for sure. And then we will be back home for the long haul as Emmaline starts Kinder August 16th!! **I am so excited about the Olympics starting!!!!!! YEA!!**

No comments: