Thursday, January 3, 2008

E-M-M-A-L-I-N-E

and that spells Emmaline.. in her room, finally!!! Thanks to Carrie for the beautiful letters! I love them! I did the bows.. not good at that sort of thing.. but I tried :)

Emma is soooo close to walking.. she just stands there for a while and then will decide to move and flop forward.. but she is going wild with her walking toys! She can zoom all over the house! And she is so proud of herself when she does! I am hoping she will take her 1st steps by herself before her 10 month birthday next week! We'll see!!
she loves spaghetti.. it is just so messy and stains everything!!
Emma & Daddy reading.. she is really into books now and loves to empty her basket out and look at them by herself! She is pretty independent and will play by herself for a while!
Oh, and Ashton Hannah Dillard is here!! She was born yesterday around 2:30 and is healthy and doing great!! So are her mommy, Kristi, daddy, Justin, and s&b, Ally & Karson!! I can't wait to meet her!!

1 comment:

The Harms said...

Oh, so precious! I need to do Kylee's name; thanks for the reminder! I'm sure she'll start walking any minute. When Kayden started to stand for long periods and zoom around with her toys, it happened in NO TIME! I have to tell you, though, it will take some adjustment to keep up with her, because soon she will have one speed - RUN! Send pictures soon, because I need an Emma fix :-)