Monday, January 7, 2008

She did it!!

Emma has taken her 1st steps!! It was so neat to watch and Daddy got to see it also, so I was really happy about that! She took 1, then fell, then she took 2, then fell, then 1 again.. and of course, fell!!
I am so proud of her and can't wait to have to chase her around the house because she is running on 2 feet and not crawling!!
We got some video of her trying but of course, no steps yet! Unfortunately, I saw myself in the video and let's just say.. it was not pretty.. I have to do something for myself... workout, put some makeup on, wear nicer clothes, or maybe a combo of all of those, and more... I really need to get my hair cut and highlighted.. that always makes me feel better!!
So I want to know if anyone knows of other workouts for the arms.. besides holding a baby and/or push-ups... I don't have access to a gym so it will need to be around the house stuff!!
Hope you all have a great week and we will coming to Texas in about 10 days, so hopefully see you then!!!

3 comments:

The Harms said...

YAY!!!! I am so proud of Miss Emma! Life as you have known it is now officially OVER! She will now be the boss.

As for arm stuff, walking and running are awesome arm workouts, believe it or not. Also vaccuuming, scrubbing, sweeping, mopping, raking leaves... All of those things use your core and your arms most of all.

Rebecca & Nathaniel said...

Congrats Emma!

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

WAY TO GO!!! Can't wait to see you when you come to TX and watch Emma in action!!