Sunday, June 29, 2008

Father's Day weekend

For Father's Day we gave my dad some Esperanza flowers. So we spent the day helping him plant them and then we had a great dinner.
We also spent a lot of time on the deck with the pool or waterhose. Emma loves to play "puppy". She acts like our dogs: she crawls, puts a leash around her neck, drinks out of the water bowls, gets in the kennel and closes the door and even eats the dog food. She loves them. It is good, but she is still having trouble with grabbing them so tightly. I think she just gets too excited when she sees them and wants to love on them. Any dogs get the most hugs and kisses from her, not people. She sticks her mouth up to them and waits for the big wet tongue! It is all kindof gross but I figure harmless and I don't want to try and stop her!!



Emma likes to bite her toes, it is something that I used to do!

No comments: