Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Emma is 2!!


Today, we woke up with so much excitement in our house!! Our little girl is 2 years old. I had made the executive decision last night that we would go to Sea World. I have been dying to go and take Emma & Georgia. We got season passes and headed out early this morning, but not before we sang "Happy Birthday", of course! Emma actually knew it was her birthday, when I would ask her, she would say, "my birthday" or "me". She would also say, "2", which sounds like "3"..so not sure about that.
We had a great day and saw 3 shows and lots of other sea creatures! They also had a special song and dance show with Sesame Street. Emma loved it and was dancing in the aisle! I think our favorite was the dolphins, because she cried when I made her leave the area..Georgia did great, took a nap and just looked around smiling. It was sure a success considering it was just me and the girls. We are finishing the day off with dinner at OG, blowing out the candles on an "E" cake I made & presents!



Emma,
We are so proud of you and all you have accomplished in these past 2 years. You are always smiling and full of life and love to others! I love your butterfly kisses you give me and your excitement you show when you see a park or a dog! Thank you for making my dreams come true and being my angel baby!
I love you!
Momma

In other news, Georgia will be 6 months in 2 days. Oh, how the time flies. She is so chubby and sweet. She loves her big sister and her doggie kisses. She can sit up now, with the occasional tumble, which sends Emma into a laughing fit. She is eating lots of babyfood and baby crackers and using a sippy cup pretty ok, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Emma! You are such a fun girl and I know you bring your mom and dad lots of joy! Can't wait to see all the new things you learn this year.

Love the Tices