Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Home, New Blog Title??





So we have a new house in a new state, so we need to change our blog name!!!
PLEASE HELP..any suggestions????
Finally, we are settled in, I guess.. as much as you can be..but really most of the boxes have been emptied and the closets filled. I love it. We have a play room - FUN! We have a huge closet - AWESOME! We have bedrooms for our girls AND a guest room - USEFUL! So, I haven't taken any pics of the house yet, but promise to really soon..I couldn't find the camera for the first 3 days of moving. **UPDATED**
Here is a quick list of things we have now that we didn't have in MS:
1) dishwasher - I have a hard time even using it..weird..
2) ice machine - I am in heaven - love and have to have ice in my water!
3) closets - that's where all of our crap goes
4) oversized shower - I can actually bend over in the shower to shave my legs!
5) disposal - yea, no more digging yucky, slimy food out of the sink drain!
6) king-size bed - imagine being pregnant for 75% of our time in MS, all the while sharing a double bed..not so much room!
This is the 1st time in 3 years that we have had all of our belongings in the same place..they were spread out over 2 states, in storage..getting to reopen our wedding gifts again - MORE FUN!
So, we love it! We have a park and library within a mile of the house, among a lot of other things, like Target - too exciting! Lots of plans to walk and maybe run to get in some form of shape!
Also, we have great neighbors..for example, we have received flowers, dinner, muffins, & brownies to name a few! We hope to find a babysitter, besides Dustin, soon!
OH, and can you believe my Emmaline Jade will be 2 in less than 2 weeks??? AHHHH, sadness..Oh, but some gladness too..Georgia is now going to bed when Emma does at 8:30 or so and stays asleep til around 5, which is great and is getting into more of a napping schedule too!
Any new blog title suggestions..the only one I could come up with was Sleepless in San Antonio - Daniel didn't like it, but I am not hearing many from him..so what you got??!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your baby is cute! I really enjoyed your shots than your blog.You can name your blog as "New Home or My home" I think it goes well with the subject.