Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

It is finally here..it is actually cold outside..what more do we need??

Unfortunately, Emma is sick. She is up and down with fever, a cough & yucky nose..going on 3 days now. I hope she wakes up feeling 100% better..now that would be a Christmas miracle!at the Houston Zoo with Grandma
Emma is actually just falling asleep in random places and asking to take naps..so I know she is not feeling good.

We went to the Spurs game last night..enjoying the suite life that Baptist is handing out..get it while it lasts! My little brother, Jeff and his friend Logan got to go with us. Daniel has also been bringing home fun presents like Dom Perignon and Crown..I guess they know what my husband likes!
cousin Maddie wearing the girls' reindeer outfitI am excited for everyone to open their gifts..I got some good stuff that I think suits them well!

(Daniel's dad)Granddad, Grandma Jules, cousins Brandon, Cody, Ashley, Emma & GeorgiaWe just got back from doing 'Christmas' with our extented family in Houston. It was great to see everyone and catch up but makes me wonder (and kindof sad) why we don't get together more often..
One of my favorite things I got the girls and already let them open is the Fisher Price Nativity..it is so cute and something they can actually play with and it works well when telling them the Christmas story.
a carouseling we will go!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a blessed time with your family!!

No comments: