Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Eve traditions..


We have some traditions that just kindof happened in the last few years of marriage..and I am sure some are the same as what you do..
-black eyed peas
-kiss & toast at midnight
-spending our week(end) in LouinG is 15.5 months old & getting wild!!
riding on the 6!
E is 33 months~almost 3!!
-watching football
-hunting
-riding the 6-wheeler around with the girls
-making a resolution (and usually breaking it)
I am hoping that last one will be different this year, but to be honest I think that is what is said each year..maybe I should just aim for the hills instead of the stars?!

We are missing Granddad and Juliette this year (Daniel's parents) who have spent the last 2 years with us..

Earlier this week we headed to New Braunfels to see Schlitterbahn's Christmas..it was fun..we got free tickets, so I am not sure I would have paid as much for what we were able to do with how young the girls are but it was neat. They loved the carousel, the lights, "snow" music & the finale was watching kids ice skate while drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows. YUM!! G's 1st carousel ride!
Thanks MaMa & Pop for the tickets!

No comments: