Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fairhope

Our next stop on our vacation was in Alabama. It was really nice of my parents to meet me there so I didn't have the girls by myself. We found some fun parks and a great beach that had shade and a playground. Not to mention the amazing peaches and squash we got...
This is where Georgia started to lose fear in the pool. For about an hour she just wanted to pour water in and out of a cup on the side of the pool, but all of a sudden, as soon as my parents left to run errands, Georgia decided she wanted to jump off the side. She didn't really care if I could catch her or not. She was a wild girl and she didn't care if she went all the way underwater either. Before this day, Georgia didn't really seem to like pools for some reason and would even cry if we tried to get her in with us.I am not really sure what changed all of a sudden, but ever since then she has not looked back and loves the water and pools! I like her no fear attitude but it is hard to handle when I am by myself! Either way, Bama was nice and we definitely want to go back to the bay and for a football game or 3!!

No comments: