Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Gulfport food and fireworks

The fireworks were fun on the beach but it was soooo windy..there was sand flying up everywhere. Emmaline didn't seem to mind but Georgia basically sat in my lap the whole time! People there are able to shoot off fireworks on their own so there were lots of people doing that. Kindof scary if you ask me..right behind us was this family who would let their kids hold them and shoot them over our heads..nice! I felt like I was under attack or something! No harm no foul, I guess, but it was a little concerning at times! I really wanted some cute pics but it just wasn't in the cards. Once I get in a spot I try and stay put..it is getting harder to move around freely with this belly!

Before we heading to the Big Easy we got a few pics in the tree in Aunt Jennie's front yard. It had been rainy but E didn't mind while G was not happy.. She is not being so cooperative lately! What is it about girls and their mood swings?!!

No comments: