Monday, July 22, 2013

Last stop, New Orleans!

SO we made it to New Orleans, which is easy because it's only an hour from Aunt Jennie's house in Gulfport, and on the way home..It was just a quick, few hours stop. We shopped, ate, walked around and took in all that NO has to offer. We didn't make it away without Hayes busting his lip open or taking a stroll down Bourbon Street. It is always interesting to go with kids! We bought Hayes a Bama belt, which he loves and tries to wear all the time. And Daniel got a fun tie out of it too!Emmaline lost her 2nd tooth while we were driving..the fun never ends I tell ya!!On our way home, when I stopped with the kids by myself, Hayes and Georgia started dancing to some music at the restaurant.. She said, "Hayes, come take a dance with me! I'm the wife and you're the man!" And I didn't get the picture in time but they were doing the traditional hand on hip and shoulder and they knew what they were doing. Me and Emmaline were cracking up!And that is how our tour through the south went...it was a great time and I really appreciate my parents and Aunt Jennie for all the help and fun and memories you help make!! We love you!

No comments: