Tuesday, October 28, 2008

la la la la...la la la la...

Emma's world!! (to the tune of Sesame Streets' Elmo's world)
It is definitely her world here in our lives. She is so busy and still the "little dictator" that her daddy calls her - because she is so determined and matter of fact when she talks, does something, etc. I love her to pieces. She is still trying my patience with everything.. her sister, her eating habits, doing things her way, saying NO, but she is so loving and sweet. She really has a very compassionate way about her. She loves on her babies and treats them so well. She gives kisses when noone is watching and rocks and sings to them. She also will love on me, her daddy, grandparents, her dogs, and mostly anyone she spends any amount of time with.



I love when she talks on the phone and has this long, serious conversation about who knows what! I love when she gets excited to see her Dixie (DiDi) and Gauge, birds, airplanes. I love her little voice when she tells what a cow says and she knows dog, cat, bird, duck, horse too! I love how excited she is to see me in the mornings and jumps in her crib with a huge grin on her face! I love that she has my dimples and her daddy's blonde hair. I love that she tries to mimic me when we pray and sing songs. She loves to sing songs and spin around with her arms out to the side. She is a very smart, determined, strong-willed child and we are so blessed she has been ours for over 19 months now! I love that she is all mine and I cherish the times when I can hold her and she holds me back, and we stay that way for a while. That doesn't happen as much because Georgia takes up my arms mostly now.


Thank you Emma for showing me how it is to see the world around you for the first time. For being so excited and wanting to learn and explore and not stop. For loving me unconditionally and wanting to please me and not wanting me to take my eyes off of you. I love you, my first baby!! You have made my dreams come true.

No comments: