Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Don't blink

Time goes by too fast.. how is my little girl already 6 weeks old? I know that isn't much but it happened quickly and she is changing and growing so much. I definitely think Georgia is chubbier than her sister was. Looking back at their baby books, Georgia was almost a whole pound heavier at 2 weeks old than Emma was. Soon we will see what is said at her 2 month appt.


Georgia is so sweet and I love spending quiet time with just me and her. I love her little sounds she makes, when she nurses, or is noticing something she likes. She also is cooing a bit and seems to really love making eye contact with you. We have gotten a few smiles from her, and I find myself trying to get her to smile constantly. She is a snuggler and I have the hardest time getting out of bed in the morning. She gets in bed with me when Daniel leaves for work and we hang out there and sleep until 9 a.m. almost every morning. I love that. I know how blessed I am to be able to stay home and do that. Another answered prayer and dream come true for me. I don't ever want to take that for granted.

Thank you Georgia for helping me to remember the sweetest things in life, innocence and beauty in such a small package! I love you and am trying to take in these days and remember them forever ~ your little mohawk hair, your tiny dimples, your deep blue eyes, the smell of you, and the sweet sounds you make. You make me the happiest mommy in the world over and over again each day!!

1 comment:

TheBossLady said...

She is so adorable! God love cuddly little babies :) And Emma is gorgeous.