Wednesday, January 14, 2009

3 years, WHAT!?!

WHAT!?!
Today is mine and Daniel's 3rd anniversary. It has been a whirlwind to say the least and I can't imagine it any other way! That is, after all, one of the many reason I fell in love with him. Spontaneity!! It keeps me on my toes and anxious to see what comes next.. another baby, another job, another house?? Who knows?! Well, we were lucky enough to celebrate these past 3 years just last week (by ourselves)..where our new home, San Antonio, TEXAS, will be!! We got to go house shopping, eat a wonderful dinner at "our" restaurant, The Melting Pot, and go out with some friends for a few days, all the while our beatiful girls were being well cared for by grandparents!! LUCKY US!!
3 years ago today we were in a warmer place, Cancun, Mexico, celebrating, laughing (my) way through our vows and making memories with our closest friends and family. It was a blast and something different..(I am not so traditional)..and I hope to be able to visit our wedding spot again soon!
We are doing great and still love eachother and even more, but in a different way, as only marriage and children can do to people!! this is where we spent 90% of our time, seriously!


So cheers to 3 fulfilling years!!

5 comments:

Allison said...

Congrats! What a great way to celebrate 3 years. :)

The Harms said...

Congratulations! Three years.. wow. I'm still sad we weren't able to be there! We love you guys :-D

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Happy Anniversary! I didn't realize you got married on the beach, how cool!

Sam and Courtney said...

Happy Anniversary! It looked like y'all had so much fun at your wedding!

When do y'all move?

BO FO MO and Baby OO said...

Congrats!! 3 years. That is awesome!!