Saturday, January 3, 2009

Big G, little G

Georgia is so big and yet so little and cute. She is such a happy, smiley baby. She has tried some bananas and rice cereal and does ok.. but I may stop and wait a few more weeks til we get moved and settled in San Antonio to really make a habit of it. She has just started taking a paci which is nice when it stays in, but otherwise it is a pain. She sleeps well and loves her jumperoo.. She also loves to just roll around and coo and squeal. Georgia is also infatuated with Emma.. she loves to watch her jump around and talk. I know they are going to be a handful when they can conspire together! Just look at those rolls!!

!
all tuckered out after a photo shoot..taken @ 3.5 months

1 comment:

The Harms said...

My girls are just beginning to really "conspire", and I couldn't be happier. Watching sisters play is just the best thing in the world. I need to write more about it, because it's the moments when they think noone is looking, that are so priceless. I am convinced that there is nothing like a sister bond. Just wait.. you will pull your hair out, but at the same time, they will bring you to tears with how sweet they will be together!