Friday, February 6, 2009

YEEHAW!! Let's Rodeo..

That's right, Daniel and I are heading to the rodeo, which just opened in SA, to see Gary Allen and all the other awesome things they have..and we have a babysitter!!
Just who did we con in to watching our little angels???
The angels who have never been watched or left with anyone other than grandparents..
the answer might surprise you..even shock those of you who know this person..
so I will leave you hanging and fill you all in later, with a full report..
I don't know who should be more scared..us or them??

I am a little nervous, but oh so desperate for a night out and I just couldn't resist Gary Allen!!

DUSTIN EVANS..a friend of mine from highschool...watched the girls and then his fiancee, Meaghan, joined in to help after work.. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
It was a blast and we loved hanging out with Carrie and Craig!!

No comments: