Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yes Ma'am, Momma!

This is one of the many new words my little baby, almost 2 year old angel is saying these days. I have been trying to get her to learn some manners and it all of a sudden is paying off. I thought it was "in one ear, out the other", but apparently she is listening! Oops, better watch myself a little more closely!
She says Yes, ma'am! yes, sir!(sometimes), thank you, please, sorry..and of course, she is saying lots of other things and sentences, but these are the main manners..
She also likes to pretend she bumped her head and then wants me to dote over her and kiss it! And Georgia bumps hers all of the time too! So cute and she is extremely sweet!!! These last few days have been sooo sweet and I don't want them to end..we have been having so much fun and it is like she has finally come out of her shell..she is still shy at first, but comes out of it so much quicker..the one day in the nursery without me was great for her, I guess.
We are in CS, about to close on our house, and spending all our days with friends and family..jam packed! We went to lunch with Kristi and her kids..the girls were high-5-ing eachother..really cute! Then to the library, park, lunch with Allison and twins, then back to park after the lunch with them the same day!! Played ball, on the swings, hung on the jungle gym, played in the rocks! Too fun..and Allison tells it all about our crazy lunch on her blog - Lauren & Blake.. hilarious!!!
Saw Autumn, Justin & Hoyt last night, Emma was sweet, Georgia is teething and night time is not good for her.. once she gets going..it is all over with!
Today we partied with Sammie, Taylor & Hayley..went to the Bounce, Toys R Us, & CiCis..too much fun..Emma actually LOVED the Bounce this time, and ate too much.. The girls are going to grow up and have so much fun together.. There is 9 months between each of the younger ones!
Whew, we are busy and tomorrow is GNO - YEA!!
Georgia was scaring me a little with her lack of doing a lot, but is starting to "grow up" and holding things more, food, sippy cup and bottle. I just hope her teeth come soon..she literally is perfect all during the day - so cherub like with her rosy chubby cheeks! I love it!
Oh, yeah, we got a season pass to the SA Zoo, so come on and let's get wild!! I love having so much to do!!

No comments: