Sunday, February 14, 2010

Be Mine!!

or "mine, mine" - with a gimme motion with her hands and clutching whatever her heart's desire. That is how Georgia rolls these days.

Emma is more of a "That's Mine!" kindof girl with a swift swing of her arms to her side holding on for dear life, but ready for a push if need be, to protect her beloved item of the moment.

And Daniel..well, he's mine! He was an All-Star this weekend! I was feeling under the weather with a cold, but still had plans to have a girls night out on Friday..first to Coco's then to see Valentines Day. It was good..we had a blast just hanging out with girls and relaxing. It was a much needed night away. And he even bathed the girlies, so they were all fresh and clean!!

Saturday, we worked in the yard, after a yummy homemade breakfast, and got so much done..Emma and Daniel ran errands then we hung out with friends and grabbed lunch at Bigz, napped and watched the Olympics. A perfect day..
Sunday, after I slept in, I woke up to homemade blueberry waffles and Emma handed me a gift that her and Daddy had picked out..they even wrapped it!! It was some new cowgirl boots and tickets to the Rodeo on closing night!!!..I am so excited..I have been wanting to go and he "lied" to me saying he couldn't get tickets..OH, you little sneaky ..
So needless to say I was so excited..and Emma picked out a pretty blouse that Daniel said he couldn't leave the store without buying! It is cute..the girl has taste..though she was sweet and tried to buy me the small! HA - the medium is um, a little too tight..:( Anyways, we played and worked outside..took long naps between Olympics and Nascar, and then made homemade Chicken & Dumplings! YUM-MO!!

So, the rockstar Daddy and Husband award for this weekend goes to Daniel!!
And no, there are no ties!


Oh, something random..We have this Bible book..and it has little snippets of stories about famous characters, like David, Esther, Moses, Noah, etc..anyways, there is one asking you to guess who was in the lions' den and Emma always says, "Daddy"..it is so cute..I say, "yes, sort of, Daniel!" - I just wanted to remember that...

Hope your Valentine's Day was special!

No comments: