Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine fun!!

We have been so busy around here with Valentine parties, between MOPS, school, and just decorating with friends..all I see is pink, purple & red..sprinkles, stickers, hearts, glue, chocolate..it is everywhere. I am pretty sure we will have sprinkles in our house til we move out..however many years down the road that is..
Another impromptu celebration occured with our friends, Ainsley & Britton..

We hosted a party at our house for some of Emma's MDO friends..it was so much fun and almost made up of entirely girls..I love that Emma has friends that she is excited to see and talk about when she is not at school! She is even already asking for friends to spend the night...she has been begging me every morning for the last few days for "Ainsley (she says it like "E-ey") to spend the night"..then I say no, not today because...and she says, "tomorrow is a good day.." It is really sweet and funny..I never really thought she would be so into that so early.Emma & Ainsley, dressed up as usual!
Anyways, I digress, oh, while I am in the middle of digressing..have you ever noticed how many adults say "Member"..for remember?? It is weird..I mean I find myself saying it, but it is just a random thing I have noticed lately..
look at all those girls!!
Ok, so 12 kids and 5 moms and we had a house full..it was fun and the girls had a blast with just foam hearts and stickers..we didn't even bust out the glue or paint!! Then on to cookies..we decorated heart cookies with every color of the rainbow and then lots of other candies. There was a sugar high around the table for sure. We also had cute bug banana cakes..I helped myself to that!!E's heart she made with her friends
G opening up her goodies from MDO
G in her pigtails..love 'em
She loves to say, "No, no, NOOOO!" and she also holds her arms up to me, scrunching her fingers, and says, "Ol me, ol me!" (hold me)- melts my heart everytime...seriously I have to stop what I'm doing right away and pick her up!

No comments: