Wednesday, April 28, 2010

glimpse into the future..

a phone rings in Emma's room
Emma: "It's ok. That's just one of my cell phones, Mom!"
Mom: "Okay"..I guess she is planning on having 2 like her father?!

E: "but I want to watch t.v. (drawn out real long and whiny). Can I watch a movie?"
M: "You already watched 101 Dalmatians today. I think that is enough t.v."
E: "No it not!"

M: "Emma, why do you have lipstick in your bed? Where did you get if from?"
E: "I love you, Mom!"

E: "I need make-up for my lips. Georgia, (who was wanting some real bad) you don't get any because you are a baby girl!"

E: "I got my purse (said like POOSE) and my jewelry (showing me her anklet she put on). Now I am ready to go to the mall, Mom."

And finally, hopefully this is a very FAR glimpse into the future..

E: "I got a baby in my belly too. It is a girl not a boy. I not like boys. My belly is getting big like yours"(sticking her tummy out)!
M: "What if Mommy has a boy, like Daddy, in her tummy?"
E: "I not have a baby boy. I gonna have a baby sister!"

Won't she be heartbroken when she realizes she gets no choice in the girl/boy matter.

No comments: