Sunday, June 20, 2010

fathers & fishing



We had a wonderful day here to celebrate the Fathers in our lives. My parents came in town to see us and help me out while Daniel got some time to do what he wanted to. E's new fishing pole..we are taking to MS with us soon! Daniel is so excited to share this love with his girls!After a long day swimming at Carrie's parents house we came home for naps while Daniel headed to a poker tournament. He had a blast though he didn't win and stayed all night long and me and the girls were treated to dinner by my parents. On Sunday we all got to sleep in a bit and then enjoyed a quick Italian lunch before Daniel booked it to Houston for a concert with his friend Derek. I was happy to let him go and have a fun night out, but it made it even easier that my parents were here to play with the girls. I even got a nap while they swam outside. It was a good weekend and I think everyone had fun!reading the bird watching book..Emma has been really into it lately!showing Pop their new fishing skills!
Thank you to all the Fathers who make our lives so much more bright and full of love and memories we will always cherish. Thank you for working hard to make our girls feel so special everyday of the year!loving on Daddy on our way to lunch

No comments: