Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Free, free, free...

That's right. Mother's Day Out is back and I am so excited! I, of course, want this baby to come NOW, but I was glad I could personally drop off the girls on their 1st day of school and see their reactions and such. You could tell Emmaline was nervous because she kept saying her tummy hurt and didn't eat much. Georgia was indifferent until she totted into her classroom with her lunchbox and we waved bye to her..then she burst into tears! :(I know they will have so much fun and it will be great for the girls to have some time apart, which doesn't happen often. They will get to see eachother in chapel and passing on the playground. I took the dogs to the park and got a good walk in. I then ate Thai food with a great friend..umm yum, I have missed it! Then I ran some errands and am now relaxing at home til it's time to pick them up! Thursday I have plans for a pedicure and lunch and who knows what else!! Freedom (for just a little while)! Not to mention a routine! I do love to have some things on my calendar but not too much and MDO is perfect! Amen!

No comments: