Thursday, August 12, 2010

Gettin' it done!

Things have been going well so far with this pregnancy..my doctor says I am a dream patient and he wishes all his patients were like me!! I wish he wouldn't come in the office and say, "So you're having a girl, right?"
I mean, really, can't you just skim the chart and make a mom feel secure. I told him, "well, I hope not. You will have to answer to my husband in the delivery room!" Needless to say I asked for another ultrasound! So here I am at 34 weeks. People say I look small, but maybe I should show them this pic!I am quickly (some days it feels that way, others not so much) approaching my due date and we really have no free weekends where someone else won't be around our little family of 4. I like having things to do, but I know that this little boy is going to turn our world upside down. It will forever change our dynamics and I find myself wanting some quality time together before that all happens.
Some days I feel like it could be any moment and then others I just know he is going to want to stay put as long as he can! My appt. today was pretty pointless. I am measuring right on and now I will go to the dr. once a week til the end!! YEA!
The girls are getting really sweet with their brother so far..they love to kiss and rub my belly and talk to him and then say he is asleep and to be quiet. They love going in his room and looking at his tiny diapers and clothes. Emmaline says, "oh, it's so cute!" I just hope this continues when he is here and screaming!
Off to CS for a little fun with family and friends on one last getaway!a few more things I have attempted to sew for baby boy! A taggies blanket just like his sissies have..both my girls still love their blankies, so I wanted to make him some he could love on too! And of course, a Boppy pillow cover since I have the fabric left. This was more difficult but it will work!

No comments: