Friday, August 27, 2010

Swimming at night

We swam everyday we were in CS. It is hot and the perfect thing to wear out little girls. We would push the limit on how much energy we had and head home in the late afternoon and ALL take great naps. It was relaxing and nice to not have a whole lot to do but lay in bed and sleep!
Now that I am back home I feel like I have too many things that need finishing before baby gets here. I am definitely in the nesting mode and I seem to add things to my list rather than cross them off. I like having a completed list but taking the girls to the dentist is just not going to happen right now! Anyone who has been around Georgia (or another active 2 year old) for any length of time knows how silly/frustrating/traumatizing that would be! So, the list will be imcomplete!
One evening in CS we went to the Raquet Club.. the same place we used to go when I was little. It was almost empty and the girls were having lots of fun jumping in and swimming around. There is just something different about swimming at night that I love!

It brought back lots of memories of many summer birthday parties and nights at the pool with my family. My parties were always there with watermelon and burgers. Also, my parents and us would ride our bikes over there and swim and then head home and stop at TCBY for yogurt on a regular occasion. I love doing things that bring back old memories and make new ones too!

No comments: