Monday, May 9, 2011

Georgia's 1st Haircut

We finally got G a haircut. It was definitely pass due but I always hate doing that first one. She had a little bit of curl on the ends and that is gone now..we got a good trim of at least 5 inches (more than I wanted) but it looks so healthy and is much easier to brush out.. that is a huge relief for her and I! It is still long enough for pigtails or a braid or ponytail, so it works! She was such a big girl and sat there silently as the lady snipped away. That is how she does things, just sits back and takes it all in before she decides how she will react. Right now, G doesn't like for us to call her a Big girl, she says, "I not Big, I little!" I don't think she likes for Hayes to get all the baby attention.As you can see, she still has plenty of wild, blonde hair flying around!

No comments: