Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Happy Father's Day wedding

Happy day to all of the daddies out there..especially the special ones in our lives! We love ya'll and appreciate all you do to make us feel loved and important!
We went to a wedding this weekend at the Rose Emporium. It was fun. It was hot. There was dancing. There was photo booth dressing up. Sarah & Chris seemed really happy. Carrie gave her matron of honor speech and did great! It was a fun night followed by a Father's Day breakfast, some napping, watermelon eating and sprinkler running! Tonight we are watching the Aggies in the College World Series and eating crab! I realized that the Aggie centerfielder was in my Spanish class when I taught..he also was on my awesome Mile Relay team in track! Way to go Krey Bratsen!!

Tomorrow Emmaline starts her dance camp so I hope that goes well! I'm sure lots of pics to come!This is her portrait of our family. Notice she is into making hearts and adds it after she writes her name now. Also she wrote a 4 because that's how old she is!

No comments: