Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hayes Bryant is 9 months


He likes to move it move it! He is fun and wild and getting a bit fussy these days. I like to blame it on teething and the fact that he loves me so much he can't bear to be inches apart! So there is some separation anxiety going on!

*HB has learned how to go from crawling to sitting up, so that is fun, but his new skill has woken him up at night.
*He still has no teeth in site but at least isn't biting me anymore!
*He is eating more baby food and people food, but still a bit pickier than the girls at this age.
*HB loves his tongue..he sticks it out when asked sometimes, he spits and loves to see other peoples. It has a crease down the middle of it. *He claps and waves, but not on command all the time.
*His favorite toys seem to be balls and I think he has said 'Ba' but not sure. I would say it was his first word that he tried to name an object.
*He still jabbers a lot..lots of Dadas though there is no correlation.
*He loves water, pools, splashing and kicking his legs. He loves bathtime and even got in with his sisters.
*I nurse him 3-4 times/day and he sleeps through the night so no more of that!! YEA!!
*We moved his crib mattress down so he won't crawl out.
*He still does his nervous/excited habit of twirling his wrists..not sure what this is all about but he has always done this.*He wakes around 8, naps good for about 2 hours or so and then bed at 8!
*Still in size 3 diaper, 12-18 month clothes.
*He loves his sisters and gets excited when I say their names. He is enjoying them playing with him and singing to him. Here he is looking for them...*He loves his paci and is starting to love his little lovey blankies too.
*One of my favorite things is when he lays his head down on my chest and snuggles. He is a cuddler and I hope that continues! He also has given me kisses..though he gave me a big open mouth kiss the other night!
*He laughs when other people laugh outloud like he wants to be in on the joke too!
*What a sweet, handsome big boy! His hair is growing longer and thicker, but still sooo blonde!
*HB is a faker - fake cough, fake cry..it is hilarious! We go to the dr. next week for his well check and I will add on the stats! I am guessing 23 lbs. He still seems tall too! - UPDATE: At dr. HB weighed 21.4lbs (60th%) and was 29.75inches (96th%). He didn't cry during a shot or getting blood drawn from his arm (with a paci in)! What a brave boy!

No comments: