Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love is in the air!

This is the best I could do of these crazy kids! I just wish I had 1 picture of them all 3 looking at the camera with their eyes open! Oh well, maybe for Easter!
If one was looking at the ground, one was walking around to a different spot on the tree or yelling "Happy Valentines Day"!
These love bugs are really enjoying each other these days..of course they still get to each other on occasion but you can tell they are loving all the time they have together! I think they are teaming up on me, now that I think about it...
And this Eligible Bachelor is MY Valentine! He is sweet as sugar and slightly attached to his Momma. I love it but am tired by the end of the day from all the dragging around on me he does. I'm just not sure if he is more attached to me or his paci?! Time will tell on that one! Here is a picture from our Valentine Party we hosted today..We met new friends and made crafts, painted and decorated cookies and marshmallows!! There were 3 moms and 6 kids who attended. It was a fun day! The girls told Daddy about their new friends that came over..so I call that a success!!
Hope your day is wonderful and special!! love from us!!

No comments: