Friday, February 17, 2012

randomness

I have spent this rainy day packing for our upcoming trip next week. I am really wanting to have this magical tan but with all the rain here I don't see it happening..bummer! My cute dresses would look a lot cuter with a tan bod!
I was packing the girls' clothes and Emmaline picked out a mismatched top and pants. I told her those didn't really go together well.. She replied, "Well, Mom, you won't have to see me wear them when they clash!" It was histerical to me..but she understands the idea of matching clothes! And it was true..I will be on the beach and won't care a bit if she is matching or not!
Georgia is so meticulous with things and loves to fold her clothes (only when she is packing, not on a regular basis)!
We had a lunch date with Daddy at Chick-Fil-A along with the rest of the Valley. It was nice to have another set of hands..Georgia was mad at me because she had lost her privelege of icecream and jammed her straw through her cup. The lemonade went everywhere and Daniel was thrilled he had made it to lunch with us! HA! Then Hayes squeezed his juice box all over the table and onto Daddy's work pants. Then Emmaline HAD to GO NOW!!! YEA for fun days!!
We finally went to the play area and G says pointing, "Hey Mom, they are speaking Spanish. Why are they speaking Spanish?" I'm sure the madre thought that was nice..who knows..but I tried to explain that was our new norm (in other words, of course).
Hayes has had crazy hair lately and I am trying to decide if I should cut it or not. I love when it gets all curly. LOVE.
He is now saying 'NO' while he flails his arms, also 'GO' and 'TUCK' (truck).
Looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home, a visit from Granddad Sam on Saturday and a possible Girls' Night Out thingy.. Then Emmaline has her Kindergarten assessment Monday morning. We hit the road on Tuesday...WHEW..I have got some work to do!

No comments: