Sunday, November 2, 2008

BOO!!

We had a great Halloween!! Our friends Derek & Alana came for the weekend and we played lots of games and hung out! Emma & Georgia were the cutest little ballerinas you have ever seen. They were also the cutest little pumpkin and lady bug too! ;) I have to admit I was bummed that there was nowhere for us to go trick or treating at, but at least Emma is still too young to know better!



Hopefully next year we will be somewhere with lots of other kids. I can't believe it is November.. I am so excited about the upcoming holidays.. my favorite time of the year..except for Christmas shopping.. I never have enough money or good ideas on what to get people!! It keeps me up at night...I guess that will give me something to do while feeding Georgia! OH, she slept for 6 hours straight last night!! YEAH!! I hope it stays that way, but either way, she is a good baby and cooing and smiling a lot!! Her eyelashes seem to have grown as much as she has - so pretty!!

1 comment:

The Garrett's said...

Hey Erica,
Thanks for the comments :-) The girls look adorable in their little costumes! Hopefully we will run into you guys over the holidays. I dont have any official days off over christmas this year, but we are hoping to sneek away to college station for a day or two here or there.