Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cheerios, spaghetti & pancakes

OH MY!!
Georgia is now eating these things..she is trying new ones but I am having a hard time remembering what is good at this in-between stage..
this pic of Emma goes with the quote on the right side bar under listi-isms...
an old shot of the girls in their St. Patty's day attire
G's cute little bottom at 7 months
This weekend we are off to Bandera for the Catlin wedding at their ranch!.. it will be outdoors and we are staying in a cabin with the girls and my parents!
Did I mention we went to the Poteet Strawberry Festival a few weekends back??..I forgot my camera..it was ok, but the most disappointing things were that the "strawberry icecream" was from HEB..the "strawberry wine" was disgusting and the only ride that Emma wanted to do, she was too small for! Anyways, it was good to go and a nice sunny day..we did see the amazing dog tricks show from Animal Planet!!

No comments: