Monday, April 27, 2009

Perks!

Now that we are in SA and Daniel has his new job..he is loving it..it is so his personality..he has been really busy lately having fun and I got to join him on this fun recently! I don't know if I ever mentioned but Daniel works right downtown on the Riverwalk at Baptist Hospital..Talk about some great perks!
We got to attend one of the River Parades during Fiesta last week. Not only did we get to enjoy dinner and drinks at the Tejas Bar on the Riverwalk, but we got to watch the parade and catch cascarones and beads that were thrown!
This week we are heading to cheer on the Spurs during the playoffs against the Mavs! I have never been to a pro b-ball game before, so I am excited!!

The girls and I attended 2 play groups last week at Chick-Fil-A and this week are going to Brackenridge with a whole mess of MOPS friends..I finally feeling like I am meeting some new people. We also went to Barnes & Noble storytime and met more kiddos and made a date to get together!!

Emma enjoying our new pool..many memories to come!! The slide was well worth the extra $10!!

The Harms came to see the house and the girls on their way home from the wedding...Kylie (5 weeks younger than Emma), Kayden (4.5), Emma & Georgia

No comments: