Sunday, April 5, 2009

It's the Bs knees

Birthday- Happy 2nd Birthday to Lauren & Blake..we love you and had fun at the party and hanging out too!

Bluebonnets- beautiful weather and beautiful subjects..easy, right?!



Babies- taking Georgia to meet cousin Grey for the 1st time..those babies were so much fun..I can't wait til they are older and they can play together!
Big Kids- the duck, Stephanie with Emma, Tai, Reese & Karson
Buddies- Emma and Georgia are so sweet together, though we do have our "moments" of not so sweetness..like taking things from G, biting her toe, pushing her over...NICE. But really, most of the time they are great buddies who love eachother-just look at this..

*So as soon as we left Sea World I noticed I was "leaking" all over my shirt...I was too hungry to care and just threw a blanket over my shoulder and went to Rudy's.
Daniel, being the great husband and father, offered to get the diaper bag ready..we get to the restaurant and G needs a bottle...he goes to get it..it has no nipple!
Nice...sometimes life is a B!

No comments: