Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pleasanton wedding

We got to attend another wedding this weekend..without the girls!! YEA!! so no fun tantrum stories..but we did have a blast...Carrie, Pepper and I laid out by the pool and got really sunburned..Dustin and Meaghan had a nice ceremony and we danced..a lot! I am not a big dancer, but I guess that is what liquid courage is for! They had plenty of that there for sure! Carrie will be sending me pics soon.

We really appreciate Grandma and Grandpa Gee (Daniel's parents) for watching the girls and Happy Birthday to Sherry!
Right before they got here on Thursday, Emma was supposed to be napping and I hear this loud banging..I figure she was just kicking her wall as her bed is pushed up next to it...I needed her to nap so I could finish cleaning up before my inlaws arrived...so I left her..
Well, I go in later, and she has her letter "I" in her hand swinging it by the ribbon. Then she flings it on the floor and squeals in delight! All of her 8 letters and their tacks were now tangled in her bed, in her rug..lost! It took me a while but I finally found them all and their tacks, most importantly!! I did have to accidently step on the last tack to find it, though. OUCH! Now I don't know what to do with the letters?!?

All in all, it was a much needed break and now I am ready for a busy week of MOPS, playgroup and some SPURS b-ball!!
Off to make up for my lost sleep last night..I am not used to staying up til 3 am!

No comments: