Saturday, May 16, 2009

So Georgia slept through the night, officially..it has happened before, but this was more to my liking..she has done the 8-6 before, but not too often..last night she did 8:15-7:15..YEA!! then I went in her room, nursed her and she went back to sleep, for about 1 more hour!
I can handle that! What a little angel baby, with a great smile that lights up her face and, of course, the faces of those who come in contact with her!
Georgia is still crawling backwards, but likes to be on the floor and moving around.

So Emma is wearing me down..her little sweet voice is kindof piercing, especially in the morning. She is wanting to wear big girl panties SO BAD..she just strips down and takes that diaper off, and finds her a new pair, constantly.
I have given in while we are at home and have the potty out and let her wear them. She had gone 5 times so far..she still has had a few accidents and it doesn't seem to bother her, unfortunately. We have a sticker chart and I give her candy afterwards. We sing a song..I say, "You did it, you did it!" then she says,
"I did it, I did it!" and claps and bounces happily around, then we go flush it down the toilet and get to wash hands!
....I have a feeling this will take a while....
We made homemade pizza and pizza rolls, yummy!! We had a dinner date with some Aggie friends and their kids, it was nice to hang out with adults and have a few drinks and let the kids run around. We went to a park and played and have 2 playdates set up for next week!
I went running this morning for the 1st time in years...I am going to try and keep it up, so I will let you know!! We are grilling out this afternoon and watching the Preakness..I hope I win some money!!
pool time..we were in it all day long!!
watching Cinderella, I am sure it won't be the last time!
painted fingernails..such a girly girl

No comments: