Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Grove

Thank God the Crimson Tide rolled over those Ole Miss Rebels this past weekend.. I mean, I don't think it would have been the same had we not had those bragging rights..

I am not going in to lots of details about it all, but let's just say that the "Hotty Toddys" we came in contact with were R-U-D-E!

Here are some pics from our tailgating time in the Grove. The Grove was grand..but I really don't think it is much different (or better)than The Quad in Alabama..the SEC seems to be similar with their elegant and dressy tailgating ways..which I do like better than Texas A&Ms, namely because they allow alcohol on campus. So, yes we were underdressed..but we knew that would be the case before we even left Texas!our Bama friends in the Grove
my roadtrip friend, Marigene & me
Daniel & I in the Groveour group at "The Library"
CHEERS to BAMA!! & going to the National Championship game!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics! I am glad yall had fun. I do agree that Ole Miss fans are pretty rowdy at least I know my husband is. They probably were just ticked that their rebels played like crap. Wish we could have been there.

Pauline