Friday, October 9, 2009

You should never cut your daughter's hair if...

*you cannot cut paper in a straight line

*you were not allowed to braid your friend's hair in highschool

*you only own scissors with big, plastic, orange handles

*you don't know how to frenchbraid

*your daughter doesn't know what 'hold still' means

*you think it is ok to cut your own hair

Shoot!! I wish I would have known that before I made Emma 'hold still'!

Those are the rules, don't you know?!? And take it from me..I would abide!

At least Emma does that half-cocked head pose when I say "cheese"! I was just making up for the unevenness.

And yes, I will post a picture of it..before I get it fixed..if I do..or I may just go back myself and even it out...

1 comment:

The Harms said...

I just did the same thing to Kayden.