Friday, October 2, 2009

Sea World is Spooktactular


The weather here has been up and down...hot and cool...so we are trying to take advantage of those days that are nice.
This morning we headed out to Sea World on a whim. It was a cool morning and after a week of anxious times and stress I was looking for a fun day for me and the girls!

Since it is October, SW puts on fun Halloween shows. We got there early and immediately went to see the Clydesdales and dolphins. The girls were so excited and it had been a while since we had been. I can't wait to go back with Daddy at night!! I could tell that Georgia was older and able to understand more. She was bouncing to the music and clapping her hands..She tried to climb into the dolphin tank!!We walked frantically around to see as many shows as we could. Emma just wanted to see Shamu..that was all she would yell..but as soon as we started a show, whether belugas or sea lions, she would say, "I want to finish this one." Then we got to the Shamu show, she was so excited..she wanted to get splashed! I was surprised..so she actually walked a few steps down in front of us and stood there to get splashed! Once Shamu got close, she covered her eyes! It was too cute! I think next time I will go with her when someone else is there to hold Georgia. She even gave a high five to one of the trainers! I LOVE how she surprises me with her personality..

I also started a Beth Moore Bible Study of Esther with some friends. It is fun, interesting and informative! The girls get to go to what I call "church school". This last week Emma threw her 1st fit about going in the room..I think it is because we go to so many different things and there are 3 different churches we attend..so it is confusing and new to the girls. They usually do really well, though!

E & G are loving there MDO. They really seem to be thriving and I am loving it too! Tuesdays are nice. Sometimes I don't know what to do with myself..but I usually like trying to figure it out! ;)
The teachers send home 'tattlers' that tell of the kids' day. I love it!

Some things written lately about Emma.."She sat still and talked a lot at lunch. She also laid still for the most part of nap :) Loved fitness today, she had so much fun!" then it added that she actually fell asleep. She also used the potty, and at "most" but not her carrots at lunch!
Then the next day it said, "She is always cheerful-sitting with group better @ lunch, circle times- liked playdough & coloring, the apple song!"

With Georgia they always say she slept about 1.5 hours and ate "everything..she wanted more"! HA!! "She likes the buggy ride and saw big sister!" They check that she is happy and busy usually!Look who's walking!! sort of..

1 comment:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Love the pics like always. Hope you come to CS soon!